- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Wall Burners collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address) when you register on our website.
- ETH address that you decided to share with us through Metamask when you register on our website.
- Anonymous usage data when browsing our website or using our application.
- The only information collected through the application is the name of the device that is visible to the owner of the burn who authorized you to have his burn on your device.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Wall Burners with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Wall Burners collects your data so that we can:
- Provide you with the service we are offering and manage your account.
- Email you about the collections/topics you subscribed to.
How do we store your data?
Wall Burners securely stores your data in its hosting facilities (currently Wall Burners uses OVH as its hosting provider).
Wall Burners would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Wall Burners from contacting you for marketing purposes by contacting us (see below).
What are your data protection rights?
Wall Burners would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Wall Burners for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Wall Burners correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Wall Burners to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Wall Burners erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Wall Burners restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Wall Burners’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Wall Burners transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. We only use aggregated usage statistics for our website usage.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Wall Burners uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. Only first-party cookies are used for this purpose.
- Usage statistics – Wall Burners uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. This data is processed by our analytics provider (Google analytics) and used only at aggregated level (i.e. not at the individual level).
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: Wall Burners. 38 rue Meslay 75003 Paris. France.